We are now seeking skilled CG Supervisors (or experienced CG Leads) looking to create high-end VFX for commercial and film projects. We have a collaborative team environment where 2D and 3D VFX artists work together to create stunning, award-winning visual effects. Our pipeline is essentially based on Autodesk 3DS Max and the Foundry Nuke. In order to meet and exceed all project requirements, our CG Supervisors closely collaborate with creatives, directors, and clients to oversee every phase of 3D development and lead the team to excellence.
- Leading teams of CG artists creating 3D content for a variety of projects
- Lead the compositing team to efficiently use 3D assets and renders
- Contributing on-the-box as a generalist or specialist where needed
- Driving creative excellence of 3D content from concept through delivery
- Working with external teams and vendors to extend team capabilities
- Breaking down and help quoting on complex VFX projects
- Attending shoots and supervising VFX requirements on-set
- Attending client meetings from initial pitches and concepts, through to project completion
- Nurturing junior talent within the 3D department including helping with technical and creative problems and passing on knowledge when necessary
- Fostering a supportive, productive environment on project teams and within the company
- Experience in the production of high-end 3D VFX for advertising (3+ years preferred)
- Good teamwork and excellent communication skills, within the VFX team and with Producers, Directors, and clients
- Familiarity with bidding projects
- Extensive experience with 3DSMax and Vray preferred, Nuke, Houdini, Blender, Unreal a plus.
- Ability to lead disciplines including 3D modeling, rendering, animation, texturing, lighting, shading, effects and rigging
- Familiarity with renderers such as Vray (or similar)
- Experience with on-set supervision
- Design-oriented with strong aesthetic sensibility, good use of color, clean typography, and attention to detail.
- 14 days of annual leave
- Yearly bonus based on company and personal performance
VFX Supervisor: 3200 ~ 4500 USD/mth net / 125000 ~ 175000 THB/mth net
Bloom Film Design ltd.
Bloom is a design studio specializing in visual effects, merging real and digital in mixed media to create extraordinary images and films. We like to build unique worlds through aesthetic languages.
We create commercials, music videos, short films, any ideas that come through our mind, we like to experiment with it.
Bloom collaborates with a tree of creative people around the world, working closely with our clients, providing solutions for different creative ideas to fit with any types of budgets.
We offer a comprehensive array of services ranging from initial concept to film direction, high-end VFX to final master delivery. Bloom Film Design can provide a convenient one stop solution as cost-effective packages as well flexible one-off services.