We are currently seeking talented and experienced Senior Nuke Artists to join our creative advertising team in Bangkok, Thailand.
A Lead Compositor at Bloom Film Design will work on many high-profile projects for global advertising agencies. As a result, they will have an in-depth understanding of how to technically and creatively realize the unique look and feel of our projects. They will also have an invaluable understanding and knowledge of our technology, in-house applications, workflow, methodologies and pipeline and a clear understanding of the high level of creative output required.
A Lead Compositor oversees a team of Senior and Junior Compositors, and will assign and critique their team’s work, as well as provide mentorship to their junior artists. They are required to be highly visually creative with an excellent knowledge of visual effects techniques and the software and hardware they operate.
Overtime, it is expected that the Lead Nuke Compositor brings creativity, quality and a defining look to the team’s output, learn on-set supervision techniques and knowledge, build relationships with clients and suppliers and evolve to become a VFX Supervisor.
- Compositing of complex VFX sequences that can incorporate CG, live action, stock footage, designed elements
- Working collaboratively with other members of the VFX & Compositing teams.
- Engaging in calls and meetings with directors, advertising agencies and brands.
- Mentoring juniors and mid-level artists to push their shots further.
- Managing dailies with their team of artists.
- Managing external and inter office workshare.
- Extracting mattes from blue/green screen photography using Keylight, Primatte or IBK.
- Advanced 2D and 3D camera tracking.
- Advanced photoreal CG integration into live action plates.
- Advanced set extensions.
- Complex matte painting projections utilizing 3D cameras and geometry.
- Advanced photoreal full CG compositing.
- Paint and rotoscoping.
- Advanced Experience in Compositing with Nuke for complex VFX projects
- Leadership and management skills
- People and communication skills
- A strong creative eye and artistic skills with good understanding of color, light and photography
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A team player with a great attitude
- Dependable and flexible
- Takes feedback and direction well
- Exercises close attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Advanced technical knowledge of Nuke
- Seamless integration of live action, Blue/Green screen, CGI sources
- Advanced knowledge of CG rendering and compositing multi-channel EXRs
- Advanced understanding of 2D and 3D tracking
- Highly proficient in using IBK, Primatte or Keylight
- Excellent knowledge of Nuke’s 3D system
- Advanced understanding of colorspace pipelines
- Advanced knowledge of cameras, film resolutions, aspect ratios and lenses
- Completed a degree in VFX or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in the production of high-end 3D VFX for advertising (3+ years preferred)
- 14 days of annual leave
- Yearly bonus based on company and personal performance
VFX Supervisor: 3200 ~ 4500 USD/mth net / 125000 ~ 175000 THB/mth net
Bloom Film Design ltd.
Bloom is a design studio specializing in visual effects, merging real and digital in mixed media to create extraordinary images and films. We like to build unique worlds through aesthetic languages.
We create commercials, music videos, short films, any ideas that come through our mind, we like to experiment with it.
Bloom collaborates with a tree of creative people around the world, working closely with our clients, providing solutions for different creative ideas to fit with any types of budgets.
We offer a comprehensive array of services ranging from initial concept to film direction, high-end VFX to final master delivery. Bloom Film Design can provide a convenient one stop solution as cost-effective packages as well flexible one-off services.