- Direct Interaction with Management leading to Growth Potential
- 5 working days Mon-Fri
- Multinational TV, Film & Entertainment Company
- Comfortable Office Space with Great Co-Workers
- Full-time, Permanent Position
As the Accountant, you will work closely with managing directors to build performance review and analysis tools to drive positive business outcomes. You will support our Executive Producers to attend to international clients and projects in the TV and Film industry dealing with various overseas currencies. You will support research on growth into new markets, company development, potential acquisitions, and interface with the Legal, HR/Recruitment and the Accounting team on a wide range of ad hoc research and analysis projects.
- Drive the company’s growth through improving the finance process, spend and enable smart strategic financial investments.
- Support handling of daily accounting activities like invoicing, payment, account payable, account receivable in multiple currencies (USD, SGD, THB, RMB etc…).
- You will be in charge of organizing the General Ledger, Fixed Asset, general cost, VAT, etc. with the objective to follow the accounting standard.
- Provide accounting support to the Management team to create performance review and analysis tools.
- Work closely with HR and Administration for operation and clerical support.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Accounting degree
- Good written and spoken communication in English & Thai
- Strong Knowledge of Excel
- Meticulous attention to accuracy and organization
- Positive and Creative Attitude toward problem solving